the-nard-cat asked: Hey, how old are you? And also like, who are you and what do you do? And a bunch of other personal questions you wouldn't want a stranger on the internet to ask.. I'm not a stalker (scouts honor) I just always notice your post and I think you are amusing and curiosity has gotten the best of me.
Here are some bullet points because the Internet hates long paragraphs.
- I am 28 years old
- I am currently unemployed. I was a newspaper copy editor for five years up until November of last year when I was laid off. I just moved back in with my Dad and step-mom in order to save money before I transition to Seattle later this fall with hopes of finding a new career path
- With my spare time I help out around the house, I have a webcomic called Not Enough Hours that I have sucked at updating lately, I read, I write, I play video games (console, WoW), I drive my Grandma around, I help my Dad with work stuff, and I sleep
- I am in Sacramento, CA
- I have an AA in something or another, I forget
- I’m 5’6” and pudgy
- I have a brother and a mother I don’t speak to really, and my Dad is on his fourth wife currently. She is 28 years old
- I wanted to be an actor before giving myself to newspapers, and now that industry is going down the drain so I don’t know what to do with myself
- I’ve had 12 or so sexual partners
- I am a picky eater
- I like running
- I have no upper body strength
- I am hairy
- I like lady parts